Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hi everyone,

I have My Just Natural Kit and CU frames vol 2 in the $2 bin Today, its a great opportunity, go Check it out. (images are linked)



I am hosting 2 Template Challenge in Stuff to Scrap one is a Love Template Challenge
You still got 3 days to enter
RULES:
1. Scrap a page using this template. 




2. You must use any current kit sold in the STS store. Please double check to make sure that the kit you decide to use is still in the store.
3. Upload to the gallery and post here by February 28th.
4. The layout must be new and created for this challenge. You cannot link up a layout you made prior to this challenge.How it works:Everyone who participate will get a 25% coupon to my sore and will be entered into a Random draw for a $10 coupon to my store.

And the February Template Challenge:


Thank you for reading,
Raquel








No comments:

Post a Comment