Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Template Pack and 50% BAK pieces

Hi Everyone,
I am so Happy to show you my first Template set, but first check out what my awesome CT's have done with them.

Tracy

Heather


Tasanee



Raquel




And Guess what? It is 40% off through January 31st. So hurry to her store.
You can get this Free Template that coordinates this set at my fan page, but hurry cause I am taking this one down on the 31st of January and will have a new freebie for you.


One more good news all the BAK pieces at Stuff To Scrap are 50% through the 27th of January.

This are some really nice layouts done with My Pieces.
                             Fasten your Seatbelt
                       Sweet Sixteen      
                           I still love Sweets 


Have a Great Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment